Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey


Long time no post! Portland life is treating me well, but I've been very busy! Today I wanted to show off a Jack Daniel's t-shirt I got from Freestylextreme! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't seen this very same shirt on other people about a million times, but I can't help it...I like Jack Daniel's!

(Shorts are from Chicwish, and bag is from Nasty Gal // Photos by Michelle M.)

Today's look was inspire by "Sweet Home Alabama" ! 










Antler necklace is by Angel Court!








//I'M WEARING//
Jack Daniel's top- Freestylextreme
lace shorts- Chicwish
boots- Durango
bag- Nasty Gal
necklace- Angel Court
Cross bracelet- Pacsun
bead bracelet- gift


Really hope you enjoyed these photos, and thanks so much for looking!!


xoxo, ashlei








5 comments:

  1. Those are cute shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of honey, your looks are sweet here. I don't drink, so I won't make any alcohol references here. What I will say is that your style is at its usual awesome level. The bag, the boots, your face, and your hair are all very charming.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! LOVE this whimsy look :) What are some of your favorite places in Portland? I love VooDoo, Avalon theater, the waterfront, Saturday market, Ground Kontrol, Music Millennium, Crystal Ballroom, the list is endless :)
    Have a great Thursday!!!

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. And even if it's "just" a T-shirt everyone is wearing at the moment...
    you look awesome with it! I also like the shirt in dark grey in combination with the light blue eyeshadow. Great Look! <3

    ReplyDelete