Monday, June 24, 2013

Heavy Metal Thunder


These photos were actually taken awhile back, and for some reason I keep forgetting to post them! What's wrong with me, haha! When Michelle took these we were driving around and happened to pass this AWESOME old Ford truck, and we had to stop, it went so well with my sort of "grungy" outfit!

Top is from Sheinside, and vest is from Choies.




I don't know why but I just love junkyards and the like!





This wolf shirt from Sheinside is one of my favourite printed t-shirts! Necklace is by Angel Court.








Love love LOVE these shoes from Cozbest! I want too wear them again on the 4th of July! 



Also, Michelle took some photos of Josh this day too, so I wanted to include them!! Josh actually cut his hair short really recently, so looking at these photos is sooo weird to me!









He looks so amused at the eagle mural, haha!


//I'M WEARING//
top- Sheinside
vest- Choies
shorts- Forever 21
necklace- Angel Court
shoes- Cozbest


//JOSH IS WEARING//
hat- Romwe
top- Macy's
jeans- Van's
shoes- Van's


As always, thanks so much for reading my blog, and have a wonderful rest of your day!!

xoxo, ashlei


16 comments:

  1. Love that t-shirt and those shoes are incredible!

    Roxx~
    P.S - check out my new post: http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/2013/06/meow-im-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! :)

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing look!

    Check out my pocahontas look:

    http://www.honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love<3 Amazing look! and your shoes are awesome!

    bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

  5. Too beautiful, really enjoy this. It seems that the season for sheepskin jackets is coming soon, I really want to get myself a great one on cwmalls.com before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty, Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. that tee is gorgeous and it looks amazing on you, I love how you paired it with that vest! :)
    -
    Ester from Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I like your blog. Follow for follow? If yes, follow me and then leave a comment I will follow back for sure.
    http://schimisespace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look :)
    Amazing!

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits! Loveeee your shoes, and your shirt hihi :)

    I've just followed this lovely blog with twitter and GFC, hope you'll follow me back? Would mean a lot to me, if amazing people like you guys follow me :)

    -xoxo- Roxanne | BALUZ

    Connect with BALUZ:
    Blog | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shooes <3 !

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete