Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Coachella Day 1 outfit


This is what I wore the first day of Coachella in Palm Springs!! I actually took this look ahead of time at home because I knew I probably wouldn't bother to at Coachella...and boy was I right! So glad I took these ahead of time. 

Top is by ShopLucky21, and skirt is by Chicwish.

Here's the song that inspired this look. It's called "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" and it's by Kendrick Lamar.






There was super cool rainbow lens flare!!









Necklace by Taara.





Bracelet (worn as arm cuff) by Anuja Tolia.





Ahh I love my cowboy boots.  They will never get old to me!


//I'M WEARING//
skirt- Chicwish
necklace- Taara
arm cuff- Anuja Tolia 
silver bracelet- Forever 21
boots- Durango



xoxo, ashlei









8 comments:

  1. i love the outfit. the skirt and the cowboy boots are so beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so dreamy!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Whole Outfit! Its Perfection ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this top! Your style is awesome as always! You have the prettiest backdrops in all your photos! I wish I had trees and greenery as my backgrounds!

    http://www.FashSinCity.com

    xo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get good tastes! I just like mens leather jackets.I have a new one. Leather is very soft leather. Very well stitched, no hanging threads. Collar and pockets are all I love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too cute!!! Love your boho looks, and you pull off an arm cuff well, which is so hard to do.

    x
    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!
    And I'm in love with your necklace. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://mariapetitta.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete