Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Coachella 2013: See you there!


So I relaized I totally forgot to announce that I'll be at Coachella this year! (I'm going to Weekend #2!!) I was lucky enough to be the winner of H&M's Coachella contest, so me, Josh, Jenna, and Matt all get to go to Coachella for free! (H&M is even covering the hotel room, transportation, and plane tickets!! I feel so blessed!)

Anyway, who else is going?! If you are, come say hi to me, don't be shy! I always love talking to fellow fashionistas!!




Was so surprised when the wristbands arrived in the mail, I had no idea they'd be VIP!! o__o


Hope to see you all there!! 



xoxo, ashlei



6 comments:

  1. Oooooo VIP.
    I totally wish I was going to coachella congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Row 4: TURNRow 4: TURN, ch-3, sl st in next sc repeat
    around, join, ch 1, turn. Since the volume control and speaker are housed inside the
    eyepieces, the goggles are little more than a head-mounted accessory.

    Foundation-based journalism will also require organizations to prove that situations are being looked at with
    a truly open mind, a larger burden than that faced by newspapers, he said, you sexchat don't want someone else recovering.

    Feel free to surf to my website :: sexcams

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Have lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete