Friday, March 15, 2013

// WITCHY WOMAN //


I actually took these photos a bit ago but I keep forgetting to post them! Again, these photos were taken by the lovely Michelle M.!!

(Top is by Sheinside, and skirt is by Romwe)

This outfit was inspired by a song by the Eagles, called "Witchy Woman"--one of my favourite songs by them! However, I'm in a more summery mood, so I'm including a different song by The Eagles-- Hotel California!







Me & Josh! Michelle always likes to take couples photos of us, she's really good at it! Although I look like I'm posing for senior photos or something. I should go find a tree in a parking lot to lean against the next time I feel the need to do that pose. (Because isn't that how basically everyone's senior portraits turn out? Haha)















// I'M WEARING //
sweater- Sheinside
skirt- Romwe
shoes- Sammy Dress
necklace- DIY
socks- Guess








xoxo, ashlei


9 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    I noticed that you started looking straight at the camera in the last posts, instead of looking down. I really like it, you shouldn't be shy in front of the camera, you look great ♥
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listened to that song since primary school omg! Thank you for the video <33333
    You look great, love the jumper and skirt <3


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmm ok! love it your shoes!! andi your hair is fantastic :D

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of you two is Soooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sweater is really cool!! I love witchy style, but I don't own anything like that myself :/

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing velvet skirt!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word. You and Josh are precious and such a fashionable couple. Great pictures. I always love the different backgrounds for each outfit. Keep on keeping on!

    -Minda

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the velvet skirt and the awesome sweater.
    I'm a new follower!

    http://unexposedtreasure.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete