Sunday, March 24, 2013

SEA NYMPH


I've actually had this dress for some time, and I guess it had fallen off a hanger in the very back of a closet, so I never wore it--when I found it I got super excited, it's so "Spring"!

Josh & I took photos again with Michelle, and we were lucky enough to be allowed into the old baseball field in our town, Civic Stadium. It's been sitting vacant for some time now and is in a state of disrepair  but artistically I think it's so pretty! I used to go to baseball games there as a kid, and locally it's considered a very beloved landmark. (Btw, if you want to know more about this awesome place, you can visit this website...they're always looking for donations!)

(Dress is by Sheinside, and necklace is by Chicwish)

Here's the song that in inspired this post!! It's called "Collapsing at your Doorstep" by Air France.









Josh took this one!







Necklace by Chicwish.









You get to stare at my ugly ankle scar, yaaaaaaay













Here's the nice guys that let us in! It was Saint Patrick's day when we were here, just in case you were wondering why he's wearing cute little clover antlers, haha!



-WHAT I'M WEARING-
dress- Sheinside
sweater/ belt- Forever 21
necklace- Chicwish
floral crown- Jordan de Ruiter
shoes- JCPenny





Click hype widget for LookBook post!







xoxo, ashlei

PS: Has anyone watched tonight's episode of The Walking Dead, "This Sorrowful Life" ?? OMG NOOOO!! So sad.





13 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to things falling off the hanger to never be seen again, until one day I look and there is it on the floor! I love this dress, it's very romantic!
    xx, Alexia of In the Mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this outfit is so peaceful and beautiful. I love the entire feel of this post.

    And I dig that some of your stuff came from Forever 21. I consistently find awesome stuff in their stores and get all giggly when I see it on a fashion blog cause it makes me feel legit.

    :D

    love,
    a.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so amazing Ashlei! your shoes and the dress go perfectly together and you are such a beautiful lady! :)

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is angelic!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful. you look so amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look like a goddess xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress, with the nude shoes and the accessories. Perfect!


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this was a really gorgeous post. Too bad that dress is sold out now. I love it!!!

    -Debra

    www.etsy.com/shop/summerbucket
    honestlydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen all the pics, so lovely so calm. Beautiful!!

    Fashion online

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a beautiful blog and and awesome style.

    I'd like to invite you to Join www.STARPIQ.com - where u can share your awesome looks and get more visitors for your blog.

    Have a Lovely Day,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style...the dress and the necklace.. <3!


    tomviolenceview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The photography in this post is amazing!

    ReplyDelete