Friday, March 1, 2013

Photobucket technical difficulties



Hey guys! 

Just wanted to apologize for the fact that a good number of photos aren't showing up currently on my blog.

I pay for a premium Photobucket uploading account, however some of their servers are currently experiencing technical difficulties and have been for a few days, so this is what's causing some of my photos to not show up.

As soon as Photobucket gets their shizz together, all my photos should be up like usual!

Sorry for da crap!

xoxo, ashlei



5 comments:

  1. I love іt when folks cοme togetheг
    and share idеas. Great blog, keep it uр!


    Feel free to surf to my web-site :: seo tech lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped using Photobucket a while ago, Blogger works better for me.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
    with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Wonderful blog and terrific style and design.



    Visit my blog post followers buy twitter
    Also see my web page > buy followers on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just want to let you know that I am your newest follower and I think you are amazing!


    http://www.honeylaceandsugar.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete