Sunday, March 3, 2013

Back when we were young


Hey guys, long time no post! I feel like lately all I'm doing is saying sorry for the lack of posts, so I'll try to rectify this! Anyway, here's my first look of many that was a collaboration with aSociete!! This look was shot at Mt. Pisgah, a local park I used to go a lot as a child! I haven't been there much recently, but it's super relaxing here! I can't wait to post all the looks I did with them!

(Top is from aSociete, sweater is from Indressme, and skirt is from Romwe)





Necklace by Angel Court




Above 3 shots all by Levi Lopez of aSociete, bottom two shots by Josh, as usual!



It's amazing how different our camera is than the ones aSociete were using--I'd really like a nice camera, some day!!




Also, Josh made me sit in this little teepee. I didn't want to because it was muddy inside, but he made me. There, are you happy, Josh??



RUNDOWN
crochet top- aSociete 
sweater- Indressme
skirt- Romwe
necklace- Angel Court
socks- Guess


xoxo, ashlei











13 comments:

  1. Lovely cardi!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this look, specially becasue of the colors. Even though you got some HD pictures taken. I still prefer your pictures! They have something,I dont know,, special xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so much passion inside you

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable! looks comfy, too!

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so so pretty :) I love all the different textures!! And the picture in the teepee is awesome, I'm glad he made you!! haha

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that we can see your face more.. you look so angelic♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog!

    We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.
    You have done a marvellous job!

    my weblog - play slots for real money

    ReplyDelete
  8. josh made a really pretty teepee and the outfit is awesome. i love all the pictures you take. they are flawless.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous outfit!!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Especially the crochet top and the sweater.

    x Annie / www.rlannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww you look so adorable in the teepee.
    I love the crotchet top and skirt, great look!

    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete