Friday, March 8, 2013

A look around our room!


So I've actually had most of these photos since summer, but never got around to posting them! Fairly soon Josh & I are moving from where we live right now to another place for awhile, so since this room is about to be kaput I figured I'd pay homage to it!

It's a pretty small room, but as you can see we have a lot of things to fill it up with! The blanket on the end of the bed is actually a poncho from Urban Outfitters. I think my favourtite part of this photo is my rabbit pelt neat the TV. I saw it once at a gift shop and it just looked so sad, I had to buy it.





Probably can't tell, but the photo on the wall is a crazy rainbow and pink pegasus painting from the 70's!





I actually made that dream catcher! My best friend taught me how!!




Got the globe from some people across the street for free when they were moving out! As you can tell from our TV, we're not really too big on watching TV, haha! Wolf print is from  my best friend from high school--she got it from a graduate student from her college!




My cluttered desk!! As you can tell, I like flowers and cats and birds motifs. And anime, haha!





The awesome pink floral frame is from Paccony!! I swear I'll never drink that alien head tequila--got it in Las Vegas!!





This side table is a favourite thing of mine. It was $10 from Goodwill, go figure!!





I actually got this scratching post toy from Paccony as well! My cat Bounty really likes it!




She's pretty talented and can stand on top of it! The other day she was jumping around chasing reflections, and she TOUCHED THE CEILING. I can't believe her sometimes!!




Bite bite bite!!

So, what do your rooms/ houses look like? I'd love to see! Since we're moving, I'd like to get decorating ideas...and I always love seeing how other people live!!




xoxo, ashlei









12 comments:

  1. Love your room tour post! I love all the unique little things in a room - really makes it feel warm and welcoming. Can't believe that is a poncho at the end of your bed - what a great idea! And your kitty is just too sweet! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful room. it looks so like you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely room!
    Love the table and can't believe you made the dream catcher! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your room. I hope my room would be beautiful as yours :)


    www.somedaywonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your table is so amazing Ashlee @_@

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your room! :) it looks so cozy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love your room and the floral frames! *_* Where did you buy they ?
    Carla-Laetitia ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on PACCONY.COM, which link is http://www.paccony.com/product/Rose-Photo-Frame-European-Style-Pure-White-Diamond-With-Carvings-18824.html

      I have a same one!

      Delete
  8. Such a beautiful room!! I love it :) It's such a cool style haha. I'm currently re-decorating my room, it's pink and girly and just not me! I'm stinking up some vinyl covers and putting my record player out ;) Haha! I love your blog by the way and I'm not just saying that! If you get a spare minute I'd love it if you checked out my blog :)
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! love it! :) Is that fur real or what?

    x Annie / www.rlannie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg this is such a great feature!!!! love Paccony!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete