Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Kitty Cat & Aritzia!!


Let me start off this post by saying I hate pants. Hate, hate, hate. There's nothing more outfit stunting than a boring pair of pants. However, these pants are far from that! Despite my hatred for pants, I decided to accept working with Aritzia for a game of "blogger tag"--where 1 blogger receives a different colour of the same pair of pants to style, and "tags" another blogger friend of theirs to wear a different colour! And I'm glad I did, because for once, these pants are changing my mind about the boyish style. 


(Pants are from Aritzia of course / top is from Sheinside)





As you can tell, I have really short legs and an extremely long torso XD lol




I actually have a strange story about this sweater! When I was in grade school in the early 90's, the brand "Self Esteem" that sold clothing through JCPenny's stocked a white shirt with nearly (if not the exact same) cat face that's on this sweater! I lost the shirt years ago and was always bummed...until the whole cat sweater fad started, and I found this, and rekindled my love with it, because I am apparently forever like a five year old.

(Sweater by Sheinside/ Necklace by Romwe)




I think these pants are a bit too tight on me, haha! They're pretty warm, too!




RUNDOWN
pants- Aritzia 
sweater- Sheinside
necklace- Romwe
shoes- Sammy Dress




xoxo, ashlei


PS: As you'll notice, these photos are way bigger than normal. My blog used to be glitched a lot smaller, but I figured out a way around the problem, so no more tiny pictures, yaaay! Now I just need to finish saving for a fancier camera, and the photos will actually look great this large, haha!









10 comments:

  1. Bigger pictures, yay!
    I am madly in love with that cat sweater <3
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge fan of pants as well, they are so restricting!
    I love the jumper here. really cute <3


    A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe

    ReplyDelete
  4. im the same with pants i hardlyyy ever wear them

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty look. i love the cat sweater.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wеb site. Plenty of uѕeful infоrmation here.
    I'm sending it to a few pals ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you to your sweat!

    My blog - internet dating advice for guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE GIRL ♥♥♥♥ LOVE THE PHOTOS

    ReplyDelete
  8. an extremely cute sweater ! :-) I like the outfit a lot.

    http://siblingsscrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can I buy the sweater? Those photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete