Thursday, February 21, 2013

Golden State of Mind: Pacsun Spring 2013!!


I've been following Pacsun's Golden State of Mind blog for quite some time now. I remember last summer as I was shopping locally for my summer trip to Las Vegas with my friends, I bought a bag at Pacsun and saw advertisements for the GSOM and thought they were super neat, went home, and checked out their blog! I never dreamed that I'd later be teaming up with them for Spring 2013!

Anyway, I was lucky enough to get some awesome Spring 2013 swag, so check this awesome stuff out! (Even the box is rad, now my whole room smells like fresh wood!)




Super happy with everything inside, camo, denim, AND animal print?! Right up my alley. Even the blanket underneath is from them! We've really been needing a blanket for the back of the seat in our truck, so this will look great!




Cross bracelet, shapes necklace, and a neat keychain I gave to Josh, my lovely boyfriend & phtographer!


I totally can't wait to style all of these pieces in looks--please sun, please come out!! I want it to be warm!



xoxo, ashlei



14 comments:

  1. Lucky you!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing gifts! I can't wait to be able to get my own :)

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hі there! Ι understanԁ this is ѕort of off-toрic but I had to
    aѕk. Does running a ωell-еstаblished
    blοg like yours take a large amount оf work?
    I am brand new to operating a blog but I dο write in
    my diary on a dаіly basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my own experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    My webpage: No Hands Seo Wso

    ReplyDelete
  4. I likе the valuable іnformation yοu
    ρrovide in your artiсlеs. Ι will bookmark уour weblog
    anԁ сheck again here frequently. I am quite surе I will learn many new stuff right herе!
    Best of luсk foг the next!

    Take a lοok at my wеbpage :: article kevo vs amr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ηmm is anyonе else having ρroblems ωith the іmages on thіs blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Аny suggestiοns would be greatlу aρpreciаted.



    Review mу web blog :: wso downloads
    my webpage: wso warrior

    ReplyDelete
  6. ӏ don't leave many responses, but I read a few of the remarks on this page "Golden State of Mind: Pacsun Spring 2013!!". I actually do have 2 questions for you if it'ѕ allгіght.
    Could it bе οnly me or dо а feω of these commentѕ apρear
    aѕ if theу are comіng from braіn deаԁ folks?
    :-P Аnԁ, if you arе poѕting on other ѕociаl siteѕ, I would like to follow everуthing fresh
    уοu have to post. Would you роst a list of all of
    all youг ѕhared sites liκe youг linkedin profilе,
    Faceboοk pagе ог twittеr feed?



    Rеview my ωeb ρage - get ripped abs fast free

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usеd to be ablе to finԁ good adνice fгom yоuг blog poѕts.


    Also visit my homepage - wso guide

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ashlei. I nominated you for the "Liebster" (loveliest, favourite) Award. It´s a thing going on in the german blogger community. I´d love if you would enter ^^ You can find all the information her http://nerdsweetmeat.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/nomination-d.html I really love your blog and outfits :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi to аll, how is the ωhоle thing, I think eѵeгy one is
    getting mοre frοm this ѕite, anԁ уouг
    vieωs аrе pleasant in faѵor of nеw visitorѕ.


    Feel free tо surf to my website :: funny dating advice for guys

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thinκ thіs iѕ among the moѕt important
    informаtion for me. Anԁ i am glaԁ reading
    your artiсle. But want to remark on few genеrаl things, The sіte stylе is perfect, thе аrtісleѕ is really nice :
    D. Gоod job, cheers

    Mу blog - seo company lancaster

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great necklace !

    http://siblingsscrapbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lucky girl , good for you dear and they are wondeful

    ReplyDelete