Monday, January 14, 2013

New Years 2013


For New Years my boyfriend Josh, and friends Jenna & Matt & I all went to a party in a warehouse--same warehouse party we went to last year on New Years! Last year it was a bit weirder and had some Gregorian chanting or something at midnight. It was weird, but amazing!

Josh looks so happy and cute in this one!! 



Jenna & Matt!!



Me & Josh!



Jenna's Sailor Moon locket tattoo! I've been thinking of getting a tattoo of the same thing (or one of her other lockets) but I'm a pussy and I haven't yet. 



Snookies!



This guy was rad.



I love climbing on things, too!






The couple dancing to the far right look really cute, and the guy on the far left looks hilarious.






The outfit I wore! Not exactly LookBook material, but I really like it anyway!




My UNIF Hellbounds!!




TEETH



TEETH 2



Matt big pimpin'


Hope you guys all had a wonderful 2012, and are having an even better 2013!!


xoxo, ashlei






4 comments:

  1. Awesome photo's, looks like you had a great time! Love the shoes, you look pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great time, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first photo!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! soo amazing!! i loved these photos!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete