Wednesday, January 9, 2013

False Awakening


Hellooo long time no post! It's actually sort of gross how many things I have to post to this blog and haven't had the chance to. I'm sorry for being a bum! Happy New Years, by the way! I totally have a rad NYE post coming too, but if I posted everything right now I'd totally be making like 5 posts in one day, haha. 

Anyway, this look is totally named along the theme of dreams! A false awakening is when you "wake up" in a dream, thinking you've actually awakened, when in reality you're still sleeping. This can happen over and over again a bunch of times before you actually wake up! Sometimes I find dreams like this can be prolific, but mostly they're just shitty in that annoying Groundhog Day kind of way.

That aside, skirt is from Romwe, and top is from Chicwish



Floral crown is by Jordan De Ruiter



Again, painting skirt is by Romwe!!









RUNDOWN
skirt- Romwe
top- Chicwish
floral crown- Jordan De Ruiter
gold bow bracelet- H&M
socks- Nordstrom
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell







xoxo, ashlei



8 comments:

  1. Cute shoes!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your shoes!

    Join my galaxy leggings giveaway!
    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt is adorable! love the color scheme of this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that dress is a work of art!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is unlike anything I've ever seen! It's so old school but hip! I love that! Thanks for continuing to inspire in the new year! I look forward to seeing more!

    xx, alexia > sweet bird

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is just so incredibly amazing and I love how perfectly you have managed to match the colour of your blouse with the top part of the skirt, just wow basically

    Fashion-makes-the-heart-grow-fonder.blogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is to die for! Absolutely amazing print and I love the color. You're wearing such a pretty outfit and it looks so good on you ♥ You always look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete