Thursday, January 17, 2013

BLACKJACK // Snow on the Mountain


Aruuugh there's snow so close I can SEE IT!! It's what I'm looking at, in this photo. I wish that is was at a lower elevation so I can have a snow day, since I'm still secretly still like five or something. Anyway, finally styled my UNIF Hellbound heels for a look! They're so much taller than my Jeffrey Campbell lita's! Lita's are a breeze to walk in, but these...I sort of feel like a need a helmet. Won't stop me from climbing mountains in them, though!

(Coat is from Bang Good)

Here's the song that inspired this outfit! It's "Do It Again" by Steely Dan.















Camo crop top oh yiss. Top, skirt, necklace, AND tights are from Romwe!!







Awesome tights from Romwe!!






RUNDOWN
coat- Bang Good
top, necklace, skirt, & tights- Romwe
wig- AbHair
shoes- UNIF, Nasty Gal





xoxo, ashlei



9 comments:

  1. Fantastic skirt!!

    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute! those shoes are quite scary to use, but you rock them!

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super in loveee with this look Ashlee <3 Gosh, You always have such an inspiring style! :)

    Caroline
    http://www.missoline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool outfit!
    btw did you recieve my bracelets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! <3
      Which bracelets were they? I re-organized my jewelry so if I've forgotten to model something you sent just let me know what it is specifically so I can model it for you!! :3 Sorry if there's been any wait!

      Delete