Saturday, December 8, 2012

Catatina magazine interview // Youtube announcement!


Hey everyone! So I just wanted to let you all know, shortly, I'll likely be adding my first vlog to Youtube! Still working some kinds with software, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up!

  Check out my Youtube channel here, and please subscribe so you don't miss my first video!!

Currently taking requests as to what to do for my first video! Is there anything you guys were wondering about?
Questions about the fashion blogging world?
Do you want a review of a certain brand?
Questions about any items?
Outfit of the day videos?

Also, I never shared this video perviously, but it's an interview video I was asked to create when Catarina Magazine did an article with me! We were asked to video one of our favourite places, and to answer some interview questions, so that's what's taking place in this video! Most of my videos will probably be shot out-and-about style, as I don't much care for interior videos. Video shot by Josh & edited by me!



Anyway, let me know what you guys are wanting to see!!


xoxo, ashlei




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute video!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that video gave me diabetes, it was so cute and the scenery was breath-taking. I love hiking on the West Coast and this is just making me want to go out and do it again right this instant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, That vid is awesome. In europe we don´t get much of an idea of how Oregon looks. It seems wonderful. In Austria, weather is not as nice, as it looks in your pics. how long is your summer? Stunning light in the video as well. You two made a good job :D
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice video! The location looks perfect and so dreamy, I wish there was such a location here as well. And I really like your voice :D You look so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think you should make more video's, it would be fun to see more ♥

      Delete