Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wildlife Safari


I have a lot of photos for you guys today!! I really enjoy this outfit, so I guess we just took a lot! I think my favourite part about it is how baggy everything is. It's pretty cold here, and although this might not look warm, I learned awhile back that it's actually not tight clothing that makes you warm--it's the pockets of air baggy clothes create that makes you warm! 

(Jacket is from Cozbest, shirt dress is  from Wendybox, and shoes are from Lulu's)

Alsoooo here's a really cool song I want to share with you guys! (Might not be all of your cup of tea, but it's a classic! "You Gotta Move" by Mississippi Fred McDowell)














I want to introduce you to my little fox skull that Jenna got me for Christmas!! Isn't he/she awesome?? It's missing a few teeth buuut I like to think it was a little fighter and won lots of battles! I like things like skulls because if you can keep them around, they can be remembered, even in death. Maybe more than than were in life. So really, skulls seem so happy to me! (That and they always look like they're smiling!)




I also freakin' LOVE the appliques on this jacket. There's a zebra and a tiger, and on the other side there's a leopard and a giraffe!






As promised, leopard and giraffe!!




Better picture of the little dude!




I seriously got soo many comments on the back of my jacket! People thought it was hilarious and cool.




Somehow I find it funny that only the giraffe didn't get bejeweled eyes on the back. Also, the leopard is totally like DDDDD: <




Goosebuuuumpsss






These shoes are so much fun! They're a good fit, too.



RUNDOWN
jacket- Cozbest
shirt dress- Wendybox
shoes- Lulu's
necklace- Romwe
gold bangles- Angel Court
shorts- Forever 21





xoxo, ashlei





11 comments:

  1. Enter my dress and make-up goodies giveaway here: My first Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tribal prints! :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of this outfit remind me of the sunset! I love baggy/ oversize clothes. They are so easy to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really loooove the jacket ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really inspiring!

    Are you still using your twitter account? Well if not someone else is using it, sending spam messages :D
    If it's you sending them, please stop it }:( ....:D hope it ain't you :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit!
    you look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is very very very very beautiful!visit my blog: www.whattowear-quemepongo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've found your blog on lookbook.nu Beautiful photo's!
    Amazing style you have!!

    Do you want to follow each other with gfc?
    Come and have a look at my blog, and let me know :)
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your denim jacket its so quirky and cute!

    http://andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear really your blog postings are very good and it will usefull to all the peoples who are looking forWildlife Safari
    when i was searching the same i got good inforation about the best Resort and spa

    ReplyDelete