Wednesday, December 26, 2012

UNIF Leopard Hellbound boot review


Let me first start by saying: I have wanted these shoes  FOR. FUCKING. EVER. I've seen countless other bloggers wearing them, and every time my eyes fall upon them I swear I hear this clip that Trap music decided to rape, playing in my head in the form of a stupid little song.

Anyway, as a Christmas present, my mom paid for half of these for me! They're from Nasty Gal, but the brand is UNIF. At Nasty Gal, they're marked down from $268 to $134, which is a fucking ridiculous markdown. Saw it and I knew I had to purchase them or I'd forever regret it. I guess this exact style is only available at Nasty Gal too, so if you want to get it you'll have to get it there!



It comes with a second, black pair of laces (not pictured) too!!

I really also like the quality of the material. It almost feels like fur! Also, as someone who really likes Jeffrey Campbell shoes (another notable brand that makes towering heels) these are actually EVEN taller. I dwarf my own father when I put these things on! Ahhh, the collection begins.



The box is really neat, too!!




I also got to order this awesome purse! They had free 2 day shipping if you ordered over $150 worth of items, so I didn't wanna pass that up either! For only being $20 originally (I believe it was marked down from $58) this bag is super awesome! I can't wait to use it.




SMOOCH!


xoxo, ashlei




6 comments:

  1. Wow!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! ^_^

    http://sittingwaitingwishin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discover your blog on Chictopia and I really love it! Those shoes are super cool!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you check my blog.

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fucking LOVE Nasty Gal! And UNIF! My collection started with one pair of the black Hellbound platforms and has expanded to clothing, heheh.

    I wanted the leopard hellbounds so bad and yeah you can only get those furry ones from NG but they wiped outta size 9. Was so bummed!

    ReplyDelete