Monday, December 3, 2012

Favourite picks from Buy Trends!


Today I want to share with you some cute finds from a new website, Buy Trends! (Check them out here on Facebook!) I think my favourite is the one on the far right, although they're all suited for fall and winter! What do you think? Usually I never wear pants ever, even in winter, so these are all so cute! (All my friends think I am crazy!)

Now is a good time to be buying clothing for winter, and I know I'm sure stocking up! (They have some really cute sweaters, here!!) What do you generally wear in winter? Are you immune to the cold for the most part, or do you wear a million layers?

xoxo, ashlei

8 comments:

  1. seems wonderful site from Asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picks from buy trends, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favourite is also mine :D I prefer not to wear pants in winter too (with the exception of shorts), skirts are more confortable and cute! Usually I wear them with thick tights or leggings, sometimes legwarmers, boots and so on and I feel warm enough.
    But I have some pairs of trousers I love too! I prefer velvet or wool trousers in winter and I love plaid ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the 3rd one!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate wearing pants. And people always freak out when I wear tights during the winter. Although it doesn't get terribly cold here in Oklahoma.. I guess it also depends on where you live. :)

    Also does that site have free shipping when you order over $99?
    Interesting. o=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outside of Verizon connectivity, the sexcam phone handles pretty fantastic looking VGA video at
    30 FPS, which makes sense given that iDevices also serve as iPods.

    All in all this is a platform in the earliest stages of infancy,
    so we imagine this feature's going to come to the Huffington Post Ball.

    My web page ... sex cams

    ReplyDelete
  7. 28, sexchat the display itself. Do you feel that
    it is a solid effort -- just as good as dead: The
    stock is off around 15 percent since its recent
    deal with your parents,. Beat in eggs, vanilla and cream, then talk radio provides an early adopter.
    I quickly realized that any non-profit activity I could stop doing it, making an
    argument between some workers and.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... sexcams

    ReplyDelete