Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Body Chain // Lulus.com


Today I am excited to share this look with you! Unfortunately it feels like it's been raining for like 40 days and 40 nights here or something, so I haven't really gotten a chance to take any photos! Sooo instead, you get poopy lighting, and an indoor look! Oh well. Anyway, my dress is from Lulus.com, and my coat is from Romwe!!



My facourite part of this outfit though, is the body chain! It's the first and only body chain I own. I used to think they were a bit silly, but recently I can say that in all honesty, I've begun to like them! This one is from Shop Lately, but specifically from one of the brands they sell, Lily Wang. I ordered a few things from her shop, and I'm really liking the quality.



Pretty gold little cross!!


RUNDOWN
body chain- Lily Wang on Shop Lately
Black Sheep stargazer crochet dress- Lulu's
coat- Romwe
boots- Durango




xoxo, ashlei



8 comments:

  1. Love your jacket!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit...son boho and so chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this body chain is really cool, but I'm even more in love with your awesome jacket! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty post, I love the photos so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fell in love with this coat. ofc whole outfit is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm Sofi from Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SofiMoukidouJewels?ref=si_shop
    just love your blog!
    p.s. don't miss my give away!

    ReplyDelete