Friday, December 7, 2012

Acid wash the skin from your bones // Thank you for 12,000+ fans on LookBook.nu!!


Wore this recently when some of Josh's friends came up to visit Oregon from San Diego! 
(Top is from Udobuy, and skirt is from Sammy Dress)

Also, before I forget, I wanted to thank everyone who follows me on LookBook.nu!! I just passed 12,000+ followers there!! I can't even accurately describe how grateful I am to all of you, but I am very much so and want you all to know!! I hope you'll all continue to follow me in the future, as I'll do my best to make interesting posts for you!!



Necklace by Angel Court.







I think most of them were making ridiculous faces in every single shot. I thought this one was nice though :P



There was definitely an array of Troy pretending to fart pictures. This pretty much sums it up.



Ground Kontrol is an awesome bar!



St. John's bridge!



We all took a walk in the woods. Isn't Oregon pretty?!




Aaand then the boys found a random fire house and decided it was jump rope time.



But not before attacking each other with it first, haha.



I know people from other parts of the world/ country that actually think people in Oregon live in trees and travel around in covered wagons. Well, this one's for them. :P



Don't fall, Ryan!!


Mushrooms are fucking weird.












Josh and Chaz climbing on an elephant statue! That's actually the moon in the background, not a street light or anything. I guess there was an eclipse this night, so that must have been it!


RUNDOWN
top- Udobuy
skirt- Sammy Dress
cross necklace- Angel Court
small necklace- Tevin Vincent
bracelets- gifts
boots- Charlotte Russe






6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your followers!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mushroom picture is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!


    http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must've said this to you already but oh my god you live in such a beautiful place ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this from head to toe!!

    ReplyDelete