Friday, November 30, 2012

High rise drift off skies


I wish it was warm like this today, I'll say that much. Crochet top is from Chicwish, and skirt & faux fox tail are from Romwe.



Antler necklace & skinny stack of bracelets by Angel Court



Silver ring by Vanessa Mooney.


RUNDOWN
top- Chicwish
skirt & faux fox tail- Romwe
bag- Shop Lately
antler necklace & skinny stack of bracelets- Angel Court
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
red decorative bracelet- forever 21
thin red bakelite bracelet- from my great aunt





xoxo, ashlei


9 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous look. I love that crochet top.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlei! Your outfits are always so cute. I love the crocheted top and your great aunt's bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I am so so in love with that crochet top! It's BEAUTIFUL! And it layers so well!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top and I'd like to buy a similar skirt. I also really like the colour combo. That's my favourite of your last outfits.

    ReplyDelete