Thursday, November 29, 2012

Foxy Deery


This poncho sweater from Chicwish is super comfy for late fall! It still hasn't snowed here yet, so stuff like this is great for right now! Cute floofy skirt is from Tidestore, and faux fox tail is from Romwe!!



I reeeeally like deers/elk, so I kinda died a little when I found this bracelet from Sira & Mara! It has a really interesting shape to it. Ring is from Beginning Boutique.





Antler necklace is from Angel Court, silver ring by Vanessa Mooney.





Fringe bag by Shop Lately.




RUNDOWN
top- Chicwish
faux fox tail- Romwe
fringe bag- Shop Lately
skirt- Tidestore
bracelet- Sira & Mara
necklace- Angel Court
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
boots- Durango







xoxo, ashlei




8 comments:

  1. Love that poncho!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top and I always can't get enough of your Durango boots lol

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com
    I invite you to join my giveaway : Grand Prize Taylor Made Dress under $250 for you! :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete