Friday, October 5, 2012

Runnin' down a dream


I kept seeing this train track & field dress on website after website, and I kept turning it down over and over, and when I finally saw it on Chicwish too, I finally decided to get it. It actually reminds me a lot of Oregon landscapes! (Which is why I decided to pair this landscape dress with a landscape behind it!)

Here's the song that inspired this outfit:






Can I please wear this everyday? Ughhhh







This ram skull ring...is my new baby. I keep wanting to wear it but also keep smashing it on myself. I need to learn to not swing my arms around like an angry gorilla, lol. 







You better believe I can't even fit into size L pants! Our culture really loves to demonize weight, doesn't it? :/ I'm sure you'll be eventually hearing a rant/discussion along those lines from from me at some point, hah.


RUNDOWN
dress- Chicwish
vest & eagle necklace- Romwe
skinny stack of bracelets- Angel Court
beaded bracelets & silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
ram skull ring: Ooh! Andy
boots- Durango





13 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely! Is it bodycon?

    Elise
    http://organised-bohemian.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ring!


    http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos and beautiful scenery!
    I love your outfit :) Love your dress!

    Vogue Villain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously in love with that ram ring but I can see why it would be a problem for hyper people X-D I don't think I'd do too well with it. And I'd love to hear a rant on how our society perceives weight :O I should get around to writing one myself...

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shot this in the most perfect place. It goes so well with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked dress,cool idea for a print.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is to die for!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome accessories collection you have :D

    ReplyDelete