Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!! + Faltering Bird's 1 year anniversary!

 

!!HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!




Here's a creepy little dude hangin' out in an old truck! My mom actually took these photos, I haven't been outside when it's been nice and not raining for like a week, it sucks. Went to a few house parties in Portland & Eugene though, it was pretty fun! Now it's Halloween and I'm way to tired to even do anything on the actual day, haha!

Anyway, I'm super fond of Halloween cause I met Josh (My boyfriend & photographer!) the day before Halloween 2 years ago! (Also, oddly, it's my parents wedding anniversary on Oct. 30th, too!) I always really liked Halloween, but now I associate it with love, and being warm and cozy when it's shitty and raining outside. Probably strange to get warm fuzzies when you think about Halloween, but whatever!

Today is also Faltering Bird's ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! I've been updating this blog for exactly one year now, yay! (So many anniversary's in one post!)

Hope you guys have a great Holiday!


xoxo, ashlei

PS: Watch this music video--it's called Windshield Smasher, by Black Moth Super Rainbow. It's sort of Halloween themed, and the song is freaking SICK!! I only watched the video once, but it seems to me to be a message of being forced to conform which I thought was interesting.





5 comments:

  1. great pics! happy multi-anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy halloween!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary ;)

    See my photos on blog;))
    http://inlovewitharockgod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWW ;-; All the anniversaries ;-; So cute

    ReplyDelete