Friday, October 26, 2012

Faltering against the autumn sky


I know I already talked about the Shop Lately sale before, but I wanted to show you guys the outfit I  wore with the necklace they named after my blog!! The ponch, that I am creepishly in love with, is from Crash & Burn Apparel.

Song that inspired this look: (Which is a guilty pleasure, because I know the lyrics are terrible. I just really love the guitar solo at about 2:30 in!!)




Recognize this sweater? I think I LIVED in it last winter. I'm not even joking. 







Zillions of closeups of this for you, because I love it!



Arrow ring is from Indressme, beaded cross bracelets are from Vanessa Mooney, skinny stack of bracelets is from Angel Court, and claw ring is from Beginning Boutique!!


RUNDOWN
faltering bird necklace- Shop Lately
shorts- Forever 21
arrow ring- Indressme
beaded cross bracelets- Vanessa Mooney
skinny stack of bracelets- Angel Court
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
boots- Durango







xoxo, ashlei

5 comments:

  1. oh my! I am truly in love with your poncho and sweater! I've been looking for something like that!

    having a necklace named after your blog is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's really cool that they named a necklace for you!

    xo Jennifer

    https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures and your look have such an amazing vibe :) I like it very much dear! You have a nice blog!

    Best, Anh from tha.Darlinh

    ReplyDelete