Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A horse with no name


I think for me, outfits like this are pretty "standard." Tee, shorts, cowboy boots, and a big bag. They make me feel really comfortable! And while I like to try to break outside my own sense of normality as much as I can, sometimes I can't deny just feeling comfortable like this!

Top is from Storets, and bag is from Shop Lately.

Here's the song that inspired this post:




The lighting in this one is so different!






Geometric necklace is from RIRE Boutique.



Fabulous spiked friendship bracelet (which I can't stop wearing...I wish it matched with everything I own, ugh) is from Shop Savage!! Triangle ring is from Wholesale Dress, and skinny stack of bracelets is from Angel Court!!


RUNDOWN
top- Storets
fringe bag- Shop Lately
spiked friendship bracelets- Shop Savage
skinny stack of bracelets- Angel Court
triangle ring- Wholesale Dress
geometric necklace- RIRE Boutique
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
other bracelet & shorts- Forever 21
ankh necklace- DIY





6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE CARIBOU SO MUCH!
    Saw them live this summer. SO AMAZING!
    Your outfit is great, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tee!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!


    http://worldofadel.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace, shorts and rings ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is so cute and bohemian! love it!

    ReplyDelete