Monday, July 16, 2012

Sienna Ray & Co.: [wander|lust]


I'm very pleased to be a part of Sienna Ray & Co.'s"[wander|lust]" campaign! I really hope you enjoy this look, and how I've styled this lovely bag that a few other lucky bloggers around the world have had the chance to model!!

Bag is from Sienna Ray & Co., top is from Jovonna London, boots are from Durango.





Forever obsessed with this spike necklace from Romwe! The studded top from Jovonna London is seriously a new jewel in my collection of clothes. I'm in love!








A close up of the bag from Sienna Ray & Co.!! So many studs in this outfit.




The cool part about this bag is that you can fold it many different ways for different occasions, so it can look like a totally different bag!




My new boots from Durango. AHH I'm so pleased with them! They're so "me!"




This little guy kept landing in the same spot! I think he liked us.








Fabulous dreamcatcher my friend Kendall gave me <3


RUNDOWN
bag- Sienna Ray & Co.
top- Jovonna London
boots- Durango
spike necklace- Romwe
ankh necklace- DIY
skirt- borrowed from friend




12 comments:

  1. Incredible skirt! I love the print :)
    -Tori
    www.fashiontrendsmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you always have the most amazing style, those boots are seriously to die for!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have great style!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is amazing. i love your pictures and i really love your necklace <3 you are fantstic <3 honey, would you like to follow me back? I really care of your opinion.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the campaign! That is a very cute outfit. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful top and skirt! :) lovely!
    xx

    ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete