Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oregon Country Fair 2012


Today I have a SHIT ton of photos for you. They're from the 43rd annual Oregon Country fair! (Ignore the banner, I have no clue why it say 40th. I think they were just too lazy to make a new one!) Anyway, it's awesome and basically a giant hippie fest. I wasn't allowed to go as a kid because a great portion of the attendees are generally partially nude.  So I'm making up for the lost time by going every year, now!


   

 My outfit! Boots are from Durango!


 

Another photo that looks basically the same, lol!


 

Necklace is from my dear friend, Kendall of Galore, Beneath the Stars!! Rings are from Beginning Boutique, Vanessa Mooney, and Les Jumelles!!


 

Fucking rad necklace is from Romwe!


   

 I like the shirt Josh made! He got a lot of smiles and high-fives. It's interesting, because the general reaction to the shirt was, first, momentary scorn, followed shortly after by the viewer getting the joke, and smiling!


   

 Really rad little place to meditate!


 


Dragon!!


   

 Inside the dragon. It's pretty big inside!


   

 This woman looked cool!


   

hi


 

This is really cool--a photo in the same place, circa 1982. I wasn't even born yet!!


 

I love the expression on the one to the far left! They're all so cute.


 

Dancing jellyfish!


 

Barring the synthetic fabric of the tutu, this picture seriously looks like it could be from the 70's! Love it.


   

 This girl is rad.

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did going to the Oregon Country Fair!!


RUNDOWN
top- random store at the mall
shorts- Forever 21
boots- Durango!
necklace- My friend Kendall
eagle necklace- Romwe
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
black & gold ring- Les Jumelles

10 comments:

  1. you look so hippie <3 i love it <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice photos! your outfit is ssssuper goddess hippie! hahaha. ❤ misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy your commentary.

    Keep posting!

    Makenna from California

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so beautiful! You should post some on my website with a link to your blog! www.amazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo beautiful..you looks soooo great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! This іs my fіrѕt visit tο yοur blog!
    Wе arе а team of voluntееrѕ and starting a nеω initiаtive in a community
    in thе same niche. Υour blоg provided us useful informatіon
    tо work on. You hаvе dοne a marvellous ϳοb!
    My web-site ; best payout slot machines

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loveԁ as much аs уou'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

    Here is my blog post - enhance your brain Power
    Also see my web page :: nootropics

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all Ӏ woulԁ lіkе to say terгifіc blоg!
    Ι had a quісk quеstion in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I wаs curious to know how yоu cеnter
    yоursеlf and clear your mind befοгe writing.
    I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Thank you!

    Here is my web-site :: http://www.Biggreeneggmanual.com/big-daddys-carolina-bbq-sauce/
    Also visit my website ; click through the following website page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please let me know іf you're looking for a author for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd гeally liκe to write some
    content for уour blog іn еxchange for a lіnk back tо minе.

    Please shoоt me an email if interesteԁ.
    Thаnks!

    Reνіеw my site; bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's definately a great deal to find out about this subject. I like all of the points you made.

    Look into my web-site; tens machines

    ReplyDelete