Thursday, July 12, 2012

Old Crow Medicine Show


Godddd I cannot explain to you how much I love these shorts. I have some cuttoffs I made myself but am totally afraid I'm going to ruin the bathtub with bleach dip dying them, so when I saw these I flipped! They have cute little star studs on them too. shorts & top for from Romwe! The vest is really cool too, it's super thick and made really well, from Choies.




Eagle necklace is from Shop Lately! Also I haven't worn my yellow bracelet much, but it's super cool! I wish I had more like it, but I found it at a used shop so fat chance I suppose!









Star rivets!! The little orange bracelet is also from Shop Lately!




Got this when I was in Las Vegas! There were a bunch of neat bags for pretty cheap but I ended up with this one. My friend Courtney has the same one!




Mr. Hawk!


RUNDOWN
top & shorts- Romwe
vest- Choies
necklaces- Shop Lately & Forever 21
bracelets- Forever 21, used, and Shop Lately!
boots- Durango






7 comments:

  1. those shorts are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your necklace, and your shorts :D
    beautiful pics!! xx

    ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! Love that tee!

    Www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit, love love love this.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an internationally brand which tends to original
    lather purses. when proceeding camping outdoors, try to access low-perishable things into eat.

    An additional kind of fishing boat seat will are the folding or "quick flip" seat.
    You will upwards on the correct path completely to extra residence.
    http://www.dinubalions.com/index.php/member/21782/

    Here is my weblog ヴィトン コピー

    ReplyDelete