Monday, July 30, 2012

Funeral of False Friendships


Recently I've found out that the world is a lot more strange than I really ever thought it could be. And  I'm not entirely sure if that's a bad thing. Fact  is  a lot stranger than fiction, I suppose.

Anyway, skirt, spike necklace, and skull bracelet are from Romwe. Black & silver bracelet is from Jovonna London, hamsa hand necklace is from Shop Lately, and awesome fringe top is from Tevin Vincent!!

The song that inspired this look unfortunatly isn't on Youtube, but here it is on Souncloud:

















RUNDOWN
skirt/ spike necklace/ skull bracelet- Romwe
black & silver bracelet- Jovonna London
hamsa hand necklace- Shop Lately
fringe top is from Tevin Vincent
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
other bracelets & belt- Forever 21
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
ankh necklace- DIY





7 comments:

  1. Love all the mix of prints.

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style, but i don't like this look. sorry. i hope you don't mind :(
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combo, I'm new follower. visit my blog and if you want follow me back!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, life is stranger than fiction and that's fun at least for me! Love the necklace bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mind if I quote a
    few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your
    site? My website is in the
    exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would
    truly benefit from some of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this ok with you.
    Regards!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: View here

    ReplyDelete