Friday, July 20, 2012

And Thursday's child has far to go // Peddler's Road


I really love this little mountain we climb every time we take photos! The landscape is so sweeping, it's hard to not just sit down and take it all in, especially after a brisk walk/climb.

Dress & woven/beaded bracelet are from Chicnova, and vest is from Choies!!

Song that inspired this look! I really like it, it reminds me a LOT of the music from a TV show called Trigun mixed with one of my old high school teacher's bands.






Sometimes when I sit on this path especially, I like to fancy myself a peddler out west, waiting for a horse and cart to come by, traveling between two cities in some long forgotten past. 



Eagle necklace is from Romwe, elk ring is from Chicwish, and claw ring is from Beginning Boutique!



Here's a better shot of all the bracelets! The metal one is from Romwe, the thick friendship bracelet is from Shop Lately, and the woven/beaded one is from Chicnova!!





Close up only because of the little guy on my arm!! I sat there so long just taking pictures and looking at the sky that I guess the butterfly thought I was permanent! 




I reeeally fucking love Oregon, guys!!


RUNDOWN
dress & woven/breaded bracelet- Chicnova
eagle necklace & metal bracelet- Romwe
friendship bracelet- Shop Lately
vest- Choies
elk ring- Chicwish
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
bag- Wholesale Dress
shoes- H&M






12 comments:

  1. your shoes are just so lovely. want them, can i steal them?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome dress! great pics as always ;) they way you describe everything makes want to visit Oregon one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sunset shot! Love your dress btw!

    xx, alexia in the meantime

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have such a fun time taking pictures, being able to hike up as a warm up, ha ha! Great outfit :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and tune, I like the feel of your blog. In love with your rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful look ! and so amazing place !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is super cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm falling in love. I follow you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitley don't know the right words to show you how impressed i definitely am!! Your style ist absolutely stunning, amazing, awesome! Everything!
    Wow.. i would be glad to have a great style like yours!
    And I'm sorry, my english is bad .. i'm from germany!

    lovely greetings!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete