Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pushing Up Electric Daises // On my way to the carnival!


Who else is going to the Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas?? If you spot me, say hi!!

((Top is from Romwe, & bones are from OS Accessories!!))

Song that inspired this look--




















Hope to see you all there!!


RUNDOWN
top- Romwe
bone necklace- OS Accessories
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
beaded & rope bracelet- SWAY
religious bracelet- gift
cuff- Chanel
skirt- Forever 21
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell






13 comments:

  1. Love the top!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I totally love that tank top!! Reminds me of Mexico!

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be in Vegas this weekend but not for the festival lol

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely ^^ but isn't it hot in Litas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love love love your shirt ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfits but I do miss seeing you in lolita.

    http://justinechantelleblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should post your EDC outfits too :) I'm not going this year but it sounds super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, amazing pics. like you outfit.
    parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have a really beautiful style! I following you, if you like my blog follow me back: www.she-walkss.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had an amazing time at the festival.
    Sounds like it was awesome

    ReplyDelete