Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Non Stop we have the beaten path before us


This outfit was suuuper comfortable to wear! It's pretty simple, but I really love lots of lace, and baggy outfits! Lace bottoms are from iAnyWear, and the top is from Stitched & Adorned!

Song that inspired this look:




















Love my necklace from Mad Lady, bone bracelet from OS Accessories, and my silver ring from Vanessa Mooney!




Mr. Deer friend!




Found a poor dead alligator lizard :( It's sad that most of the time we see nature when not from afar or behind bars, it's dying or dead. I wish I could have seen this lizard under better circumstances!




We made him a little offering/ grave thing!




Bye bye, lizard.



RUNDOWN
lace bottoms- iAnyWear
boots- Durango
bome bracelet- OS Accessories
necklace- Mad Lady
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney
gold ring- Les Jumelles
wood bracelet & gold bracelets- Forever 21





8 comments:

  1. Love it! And it looks so comfy as well :D
    Love the lace <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! lace and baggy things are my favorite things too!
    ~niki <3
    http://youngandimmortal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit and poor lizard :(

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the outfit! that top is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top!

    Poor lizard :( I feel that way because my dad has a lot of pets and it's really sad when they die on us :(

    Arra
    http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete