Sunday, June 3, 2012

Join Faltering Bird on Instagram!



Sooo today I got a new phone (just in time for my trip to Las Vegas too, yay!) and I got Instagram finally! Everyone should add me if you'd like to follow my updates. My username on Instagram is: ashlei_louise

I'd love to follow all your guys wonderful pictures, so look me up!! (I wish I could link you, but Instagram is only for phones as far as I know, so there's so way to link!)

And here's a random picture of some of my necklaces! Relevant because it's one of the only photos I've uploaded so far, haha.




Hope to see you all on Instagram!

xoxo, lovelies


3 comments:

  1. wow! I fell in love all! :) Deer!
    http://julldiaz.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I borrowed one of your photos for a "summing up favourites" feature over at my blog, hope you don't mind? You can check it out here if interested: http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2012/06/summing-up-favourites-15-may-2012.html

    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete