Monday, June 25, 2012

After 9 days, I let the horse run free, 'cause the desert had turned to sea



Finally, here's my first look from Las Vegas! I really like the location. Skirt & seashell necklace are from Chicwish!!

Song that inspired this look!

 







Again, the starfish necklace is from Chicwish. It's seriously so awesome o_o I can't even describe how much I love it!



The back of this top from Motel Rocks is SICK!! It was really comfortable in the Las Vegas weather!


RUNDOWN
skirt & neckalce- Chicwish
claw ring- Beginning Boutique
friendship bracelt- Shop Lately
boots- Durango
other bracelets- Forever 21





10 comments:

  1. This is really creative. Also I love that song. o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt!

    strayalley.blogspot.sk
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top! Cute high low skirt!!

    xx, alexia in the meantime

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOVED the skirt!

    http://www.madebyacatlover.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That skirt is gorgeous!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm from Brazil, and always follow your blog!
    I love your blog, love your looks, I love your style!

    kisses, Indi

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute. I love your necklace & skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is lovely, you look great and the landscape are terrific.
    Take care xx
    The Core

    ReplyDelete