Monday, May 14, 2012

A wild Iris for May


This new skirt I got from I Wear Sin is super comfortable! I think it goes really well with my Romwe bag & blouse. I can't stop wearing pastels uuugh, haha!




I thought the wild Iris matched really well with my stone necklace from Beginning Boutique! I really wish they had it in other colours too, like pink!




This bag is too cute, but I'm really afraid of ruining it! I am really good at actually USING the shit out of everything that I own, so I tend to break things :(




Josh took this picture out the bedroom window the other day! It ended up really odd because it was trying to focus on the screen of the window, but I think it turned out really magical! (Also look, he has a little wormy in his mouth!!)


RUNDOWN
skirt- I Wear Sin
blouse & purse- Romwe
boots- Durango
bracelets- H&M/ Majorica







8 comments:

  1. i love your every outfit xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. LOve the skirt and that purse is so cute!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the blouse and skirt are close to the same color, but the bag is different. It pops, in such an adorbale way!

    http://inthelandofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely outfit! So romantic

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com
    www.shopfashionfed.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love all the pastels :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blouse and bag!
    They're perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so nice!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete