Wednesday, May 23, 2012

☾ ☆ Retrograde Universe ☆ ☽ // It feels like we never left home


I'm really happy with how this outfit turned out! The chiffon top from Romwe is super comfy, too! (The spike necklace is also from Romwe, and the undeniably bat necklace is from OS Accessories!! Also, the new beaded & rope bracelets are from my friend at SWAY!!

For a listen to the song that inspired this look, click play on the song below!!











OS Accessories is seriously...I love them so much it's pretty hard to describe!




Ahhh I love my new bracelets from SWAY!! I've been wearing them almost everyday!!










This shot was taken much earlier than I wore this outfit, but I feel like it's fitting! This was that last full moon we had, the brightest full moon for the year of 2012. It's so bright my camera caught what can only be called "moon lens flare" !! Freakin' awesome.


RUNDOWN
top & spike necklace- Romwe
bat skull necklace- OS Accessories
beaded & rope bracelets- SWAY
cuff bracelet- Chanel
skirt- Forever 21
boots- Charlotte Russe




8 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love OS too, their stuff is beautiful!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories! This is amazing outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shirt is beautiful. I love the galaxy print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shirt!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That galaxy top is amazing!

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hobby is sоmething that everyone gгows to appreсіate.
    If they can't, then we have to take the advice of friends and family probably business aren't going to fulfill yоur dream.
    Іt alsο mеans conԁitіons could bе a chuгch group.

    A perfect planning is essential along with thе
    ѕtгategіc аlliances anԁ sales summary are also under the executiѵe summаry.



    Here iѕ mу weblog internet marketing for dummies

    ReplyDelete