Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Press Play, Fast Forward // THANK YOU for over 1k followers on Faltering Bird!!


I really love this dress from Romwe--it's quite the attention-getter! I usually don't like such bold things, but sometimes it's nice for a change!

Here's the song that inspired this look:





The black and gold ring is from Les Jumelles!




The silver ring is from Vanessa Mooney!








 



RUNDOWN


dress- Romwe
silver ring- Vanessa Mooney!
gold & black ring- Les Jumelles!
underskirt & all bracelets- Forever 21
shoes- Jeffery Campbell




Also, last, but deff. not least, thank you SO much for over 1,000 followers on Faltering Bird! Stay tuned for even more giveaways to celebrate this milestone!! <3

xoxo, lovelies xoxo


21 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that you are able to pull off bold things and look stunning in them! I always look like a clown :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your etno dress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print on the dress! And all the accessories are great!

    2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress, the colors and patterns are beautiful! And you accessorised perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I wouldn't wear such bold dresses but it's nice to change it up sometimes. Congratulations on the 1,000 followers! :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bold dress looks amazing on you! Love it!

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never mentioned this, but just wanted you to know I absolutely LOVED that Marie Antoinette/skull black shirt you had posted awhile back. Unfortunately I don't think its for sale anymore, but I just wanted to say it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress, beautiful shoes, sweet Candy....

    Follow you.
    http://silvipan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH THOSE SHOES ARE TO DIE FOR!
    Although I could never actually walk in them! haha!

    Love the dress too! so pretty! love your photographs!

    Much Love
    Tanya
    http://sunflowers-dance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this Romwe dress more than once already and I think it looks fantastic! The scarf print is really growing on me :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear, your blog is very inspiring. I present label QooQoo, we would love to collaborate and make something for you! Please contact if you are interested. Email: alyona (at) qooqoo.lv Our website: www.qooqoo.eu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything about your blog. <3



    mainelaine.blogspot.com

    Win free eyeglasses/sunglasses of your choice from Firmoo.com at: http://doeeyess.tumblr.com/post/24201867219

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing dress and all those accessories !

    ReplyDelete