Saturday, May 26, 2012

Massive Romwe haul!

 

 Here's a preview of some of the things I've gotten from Romwe recently! I've worn some of these so far, and am really excited to wear everything else!



 

Really into galaxy prints, so this and the next are some of my favourites!






I love wolves!



I think at least 3 of my friends have a shirt similar to this. Now we can all be twins!



I love this pattern, it's so pretty!




This is actually long enough to be a dress I think, which I'm excited about!




I've really been into patterns recently, I guess, haha!



Excited to try to coordinate this. Do you guys have any ideas??




One of my favourite pieces!!







This and the tights above are so cool. I've worn these a bunch already and taken photos in them. I can't wait to post the images, they were super fun to take!




This purse is so delicate!



Which of these Romwe pieces are your favourites? How would *you* coordinate them into various outfits??





9 comments:

  1. very nice things you got! i love all the bold
    prints for sure!!! and the purse is on my fave list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of clothing. I think the tights and galaxy prints clothes are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, a big haul! i love the tights so much:)
    btw would be so glad if you follow my blog;)

    andievesela.blogspot.com

    thanx♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! That's awesome! :D and thanks for sharing The M Machine - Faces! I totally fell in love with this track! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely one immense haul! I really like the galaxy printed tops :D

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, those Black and white Leggings are so cute! Everything you got is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The patterned black shirt and the green dress! I've been eyeing those two for a while! Can't wait to see your looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything but the purse was my favorite. Is the purse high-quality?

    ReplyDelete