Monday, May 28, 2012

Mary Jane's Last Dance


I really love all the pieces that make up this outfit! I think the Romwe skirt is my favourite! I still am super in love with my crochet top from 2020 Ave. though, and my fringe bag from Wholesale Dress!!









My new necklace from Shop Lately! They always have really good finds there. My bone bracelet from OS Accessories is also one of my new favourite pieces of jewelry!!














A closer look at the bracelet from OS Accesories. Doesn't it actually look like a bone?!




Byebye for now, lovelies. xoxo


RUNDOWN


skirt- Romwe
top- 2020 Ave.
bag- Wholesale Dress
necklace- Shop Lately
bone bracelet- OS Accessories
boots- Durango
metal bracelets- Forever 21





6 comments:

  1. The crochet top is wonderful!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crochet shirt is beautiful! I love the patterns in it. Your bone bracelet is really cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skirt and the crochet top are gorgeous!!
    love your hair in every single post!
    have a fabulous day my dear! :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red and the Cream together. :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with this look! I really want to own that poncho too but I can't seem to find it on the website you mentioned. Is it sold out? Do you have a link to the product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh nvm! I found it on their sale page, but I wish they did free shipping like Romwe!! @___@;;

      Delete