Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wasted Youth


Hey look, it's my squinty little face which I rarely ever show! I usually look grumpy so I promise you aren't missing much, haha. My top is from Prep Jerks, and my necklace is from OS Accessories!




Face again lol




You wouldn't imagine laying in rocks was comfortable, but it...was.




Fucking in LOVE with this shirt from Prep Prep Jerks. It's ridiculously comfortable.


RUNDOWN

birdskull necklace- OS Accessories!
boots- Durango
Levi's cuttoffs- Goodwill, DIY
denim shirt- Goodwill
cross bone necklace/religious bracelet- from friend








6 comments:

  1. You look so beutiful! Just like a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww you're beautiful! and that outfit, love it <3 those pictures are amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I rarely see your face! :D Pretty <3

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your lashes are so long <3

    ReplyDelete