Wednesday, May 2, 2012

By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong


My new top from Prep Jerks is so comfortable! I think it really fits my style, what do you think?? I really like my purse from Wholesale Dress, too. I also think it fits perfectly with the shirt!

Also, I've decided that I'm going to start including songs with some of my posts, so here's the song that inspired this outfit!! Just push the play button to take a listen! :P

 








The lighting was incredible this day!




Figured I might as well include a shot that isn't as bright, so you can see the details!!
















Josh and I have only caught this weird lighting effect one other time, but it's so cool! I wonder what causes it??

RUNDOWN
boots- Durango
shorts/ necklace/ bracelet- Forever 21







 

 Also, please check out Josh's look on LookBook, too! I love making him post things, haha!






9 comments:

  1. Beautful look, love your top!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your style, congratulations!
    I am Brazilian and I have a blog: http://baudafranci.blogspot.com (note: it has a translator)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm following you :D
    follow me back :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look great, really perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cardigan and shirt go so well together :)


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this outfit is so perfect, i love all the different prints!

    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a reflection in the cut of the camera lens (: It only happens when you shoot directly into the sun, and its in the middle of the lens (:!
    You might be wondering why I am commenting on such an old post.. hihi ^^ I just found your blog, and I'm reading the whole thing! Your pictures are wonderful! Love from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur look absolutely !Especially ur bag!

    ReplyDelete