Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bad Moon Rising


This is one of my favourite outfits of ALL time. It's so comfortable, and I'm super proud of how well I coordinated the colours and items!  The top is from Glamour Kills, and the splatter leggings are from Romwe!!

Also, here's the song that inspired this look!!












I'm twenty-four and I look like a kid still. Blessing or curse?! Maybe I'll finally have my "adult face" by age 40. 




Necklace is by my favourite accessory shop ever, OS Accessories!!




Beaded & rope bracelets are from SWAY!!




So pretty up close!









You'd think I don't own any heels with my cowboy boots always glued to my feet! 


RUNDOWN

splatter tights- Romwe
beaded/rope bracelets- SWAY
necklace/bone bracelet- OS Accessories
religious bracelet- from friend
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell








12 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH, ASHLEI!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being youthful is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so well cordinated! These shoes make me swoon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole outfit is amazing I love every part of it. (:
    Maybe you could visit my new blog, the new one is not about fashion, but about a big journey to a wonderful country.

    www.puravida-exploring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all the items! To me it is a blessing. I'm gonna be 31 in July and people think I'm in my early 20's so I kinda like that. It comes in the genes. My grandma and mommy are the same. They do not represent their age ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god I love this pair of JC! You look absolutely awesome Ash! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want those Litas so bad! But I got the spike ones instead ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the print on your vest, it is amazing!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like I said on fb. Super cool look! :D

    Caroline
    htpp://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those splattered tights are so interesting! They go perfectly with the top & galaxy boots :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blessing, definitely. :) I'm 28 and I get told at times that people who have just met me think I'm a teenager. (i tend to wear a lot of purples and pinks with star patterns and unicorns so that probably doesn't help, lol!)

    ReplyDelete