Thursday, May 17, 2012

ALEXIS Magazine & EDC // Thank you for 9k followers on LB & 900 followers on Faltering Bird!!


Just wanted to share two publications I'm in! I've been in ALEXIS before, but here's some more! I think I'm in one more, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. 




I believe this is the the issue 8, with the red text on the cover.




Closeup!




Issue 9! It's funny because I actually ended up sitting in the same position in these photos. How odd! Also look, there's Charlotte to my left!!










All the issues I've been in that I've been sent so far!




Also, I'm not sure how many of you know what EDC is, but it's a massive rave--the "Electric Daisy Carnival"-- that used to be held in LA but is held in Las Vegas. I'm going again this year, and it'll be my third year in a row! Say hi if  you're going and you see me there!!




All the swag that was inside!




This white package is full of seeds. "E D Seeds" hahaha! Can't decide where to plant them yet, though.


Last, but CERTAINLY not least,  thank you SO MUCH for 900 followers on Faltering Bird, and 9k followers on my LookBook!! To celebrate this mark, please stay tuned for TWO very special giveaways. You won't be dissaspointed!!


xoxo, lovelies










4 comments:

  1. Omgggg that event is going to be amazing!! So jealous right now!!
    I wish Canada wasn't so far away from it!
    I wonder if that magazine is available here? hmmm
    Anyway you look gorgeous as always, congrats on being in those mags :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Congrats! I'm agre with Terra, you look gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on so many folowers

    ReplyDelete