Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Worthwhile love is a handfull (Kwes - Igoyh)


This really cute dress is from iAnyWear!! It's so delicate, I love the way it lays!





See, I told you it laid really cool! Look at all the little pearl details, too!!



This necklace is SO pretty. I've always wanted a stone necklace like it! I never thought I'd get one in lavender!! It's from Beginning Boutique. (Also, the vest is from Chicwish!!)






RUNDOWN
dress- iAnyWear
lace vest- Chicwish
boots- Durango
ring- Forever 21
braceletes- Majorica + H&M








11 comments:

  1. The dress and the vest go so well together! lovely

    http://2fashionfed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i am OBSESSED!! what a freaking adorable dress! and you look so fabulous in it! love your blog, new follower!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, and I love the setting for the pictures. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is absolutely gorgeous. I like that you wore it with a lace vest and boots.

    -Chloe
    2floralfinches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress!

    Www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is just beautiful, love the pearl detailing!
    Looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the look! :D

    http://missoline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is gorgeous!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this dress ! Good choice !

    ReplyDelete