Friday, April 13, 2012

The Parched Earth


I never do get tired of looking out at this view. What do you guys think of my new skirt from Romwe?? I've always wanted one of these!! Also, I think this might be the longest post I've ever made. Look below for many photos!!


















The ground was SO dry, which is weird because it's been raining like nobodies business here!



Joshy <333



Found this guy when we came home! Dunno what was wrong with him, but he was right in the middle of the sidewalk and someone was kicking at him :(



We moved him into our backyard! Also, I'm not afraid of snakes or anything, I just didn't wanna pick him up by his tail incase he was hurt or something! Poor little guy.





RUNDOWN
skirt- Romwe
shirt- Forever 21
bracelets- H&M & Forever 21
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell









15 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit Ashlei!
    That skirt flowing in the wind omggg! Love love love this so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely <3
    http://rebellion-keeps-me-alive.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are superb! You have a great area to take photos I love how you use this rustic area as your backdrops!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog! I love your style so much! And your pictures are gorgeous :)

    I'm your newest follower, hope to be followed back!

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pictures are too amazing and i LOVE this outfit!

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriuously one of my favorite outfits on you untill so far. Love the combination of that shirt with the skirt and those shoes are still incredible!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photographs are fantastic and I love the snake all in the mix! :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skirt is gorgeous! I just love the high-low hem. Looks like you had fun with it too :) These photos turned out gorgeous!
    Also, glad you helped that poor little snake out.

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello we have published a post by Jeffrey Campbell, and photos are yours! Http://demarsellaabarcelonaupandlowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your shoes! :)
    You and your boyfriend are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a pretty skirt! I love how you styled it :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this look! i love your style! and your hair is so pretty!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look, the photos are perfect.

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the look!! Your photos is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete