Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New items from iAnyWear!!~ Spring into pastels // THANK YOU for 700 followers!!


Received this huge package the other day from iAnyWear!! What could be inside?!



I always love cute little notes!! I save every single one!



Lace, pearls, and Chiffon, oh my!!



I love this skirt, aruughh I want to wear it immediately!!



I love how soft the pink is in this, and how it flows! It's so perfect for spring.



The little details are amazing!



I had to get it in blue, too!




Mint is a must have, too!!



Love the little rhinestone details!!

If you're as obsessed with pastels as I am, visit iAnyWear to see lovely things like these!!


xoxo, lovlies




6 comments:

  1. OMG! I love all of those pieces!! You lucky girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those items are just amazing:) You're so lucky. By the way, I just wanted to say that I really like your blog! It's great.
    xoxo<3

    Oh, and it would be amazing if you would check out my blog too:
    http://myriyummy.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and want that skirt!!!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have many cute clothes dear! :)
    and congratulation you have 700 followers! :)

    XX,Novi
    hophophobbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *GASPS* Those are so cute! /jelly
    That pink dress with the rossettes is so romantic, you should make a
    look on lookbook with it. *-* <3

    ReplyDelete