Monday, April 30, 2012

Mochi Beaucoup!!


Today I want to share with you something super awesome! My new pony bag from Mochi Beaucoup!!
I'm super obsessed with cute pink things, especially jewel-encrusted pastel bags! (I'm afraid of horses in real life though since they're so big, but I think the motif is adorable!)

I've actually already used this purse for daily use twice, and it was wonderful. I can't wait to post photos! I was going to today but LookBook appears to be having some major issues, oh no!!



Also, on a side note, I'm going to visit someone this afternoon who has FOUR LITTERS of free kittens!! A lot of them are already claimed, but hopefully I'll find one with a good personality to take home when they're ready to be taken from their mama's!




4 comments:

  1. Cute bag! And omg....Kittens!
    I'm sure you will find one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is super adorable!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, very cute!
    want it too.

    XX,Novi
    hophophobbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete