Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just a mirror for the sun & a bun! // Thank you for 800 blog followers!!


In love with this sweater from Prep Jerks! I've been wearing it around the house for the last 3 days!!

Also, I wanted to say thank you SO much for everyone who is a follower of my blog! Today it finally reached 800!! <3







Laying down in photos is so fun! Lazy time!








RUNDOWN
sweater- Prep Jerks
spike necklace- Romwe
birdskull necklace- OS Accessories
skirt & socks- Forever 21
shoes- Jeffrey Campbell
bracelets- gift & Chanel









9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 800 followers =)

    Btw, are Litas comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your necklaces are bomb! i lovee all your jewelry. :) congrats on 800!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Ha ha, yeah if I had a sweater that cute I'd be wearing it as much as I could as well. Great outfit :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your looks<3

    http://the-briarrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on chictopia today, and I had to have a mooch at your blog! absolutely adore your style and your photos are amazing.

    Just leaving you with some love <3

    Tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! It's the epitome of perfection and your sense of style is impeccable. I look forward to seeing your future posts and I hope you're having a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look and congrats with over the 800 followers! LOve this look, great skirt and sweater!

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love lita shoes! ♥

    I'm thinking about buying JC shoes.... and thinking...

    ReplyDelete