Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter, everyone!!


My lovely pastel pink blouse is from Romwe!!

I love Easter! When I was a little kid I'd always go to Easter egg hunts and pride myself on getting a bunch of eggs. More candy for me! I also went to a French Immersion school as a child, and on Easter we'd leave our shoes outside our classrooms, go to an assembly, and when we came back we'd have toys and candy in our shoes! Always my favourite day of the year.



I've seriously been wearing this necklace from Mad Lady at least every other day since I received it. Deers are one of my faovurite animals!!



I can't ever choose which pictures to use!





RUNDOWN
blouse- Romwe
necklace- Mad Lady
shorts- Levi's from goodwill, made them into shorts!
bracelets- Forever 21, H&M, & Majorica






5 comments:

  1. Love your blouse! Have a great easter!

    Www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter too! :)
    and love our blouse <3

    XX,Novi
    hophophobbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy easter dear ♥ Your blouse and necklace are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand you for wearing the necklace all the time, it's amazing! and i love your blouse too :) Happy belated easter! (i'm a new follower hihi)

    x

    http://blizzard-wolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete